Friday, May 23, 2014

FIRST.

So this is my first post! Thank you so much for visiting my blog. While writing has never been my main hobby, I have come to enjoy blogging, and it means a lot to me that you want to take the time to find out what God is doing in my life. I was eager to give you guys something to read because you have been waiting so patiently, but first I'll give a quick introduction to how I hope this blog will serve you.

If I have done this correctly, you should see links to pages where you can find more information on Benin, the country where I will be interning, as well as an explanation on why I chose to serve through Wycliffe in the first place. I will also use this blog to post prayer requests as they arise, as well as up-to-date information on my fundraising progress.

If you want, I will also be using Facebook and Twitter to post smaller and more frequent updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment