Thursday, July 17, 2014

Thank you!!

Thank you to those that came to Davanni's last night to support my trip! It was so fun to see everyone. What a blessing to be able to share the story of how I got involved with Wycliffe, what I'll be doing in Benin, and how God has already been working through this whole journey.
Davanni's will donate 20% of the proceeds from the event towards my trip. I was excited to learn that the final amount from the fundraiser, which will be donated towards my total funds, is $133.09--praise God!

In other news, I found a lip sync video of Pharrel Williams' "Happy" that someone shot in Cotonou, Benin! Check it out below :)
I hope to post some pictures from Davanni's in the next few days. Until then, stay cool! (both literally and figuratively)

No comments:

Post a Comment