Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Meet Yvon


This is my friend Yvon. He works in Human Resources at Wycliffe Benin. He also speaks really good  English! The ability to speak English allows him to communicate with Wycliffe Benin's anglophone partners, to whom he regularly sends out reports of Wycliffe Benin's ministry and financial activities. It also allows him to better understand and welcome anglophone visitors who come to the office (like me!). He never misses an opportunity to practice speaking English. I have been blessed by his friendship during my time here.

Today, Yvon is traveling to Accra, Ghana, where he will stay for the month of October to complete a third session of English courses. He would greatly appreciate your prayers for safe travels, for a safe stay in Accra, and for a good continuation of his language studies!

3 comments:

  1. How exciting, I have great admiration for people like you and Yvon who can speak more than one language, it is quite a gift, and a gift that I do not have. I pray good studies, safe travel, and good health. Eileen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kate for sharing my request to everyone. I really like it. God bless you a lot. You're also a blessing for you because , you take your time to interact with me and i think that you pray also for me. You contribute to my ministry for Lord. thank you also for Eileen and others. Keep in touch in Prayer

      Delete
  2. Thank you Eileen! He will really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete